See this bag in my shop
You are looking at a very special bag. It is made of a faded leather (nubuck?) jacket nobody wanted to wear any longer.
The leather used to be black but is now faded, that created a very special colour with a lot of shades of black and grey colour all over.
* Two pockets outside, one closes with a zipper and the other one with a magnetic closure. Both pockets are original pockets from the jacket, I added a magnetic closure to one of them.
* One zippered pocket inside, which is the original pocket from the jacket as well.
* A flap with a magnetic closure.
* Strong lining made of a cotton fabric remnant wit the London map on it.
* The leather has marks after use which only gives yet more uniqness you cannot find anywhere.
* Long adjustable strap.
W: about 36 cm (14″)
H: about 38 cm (15″)
D: about 14 cm (5.5″)
The strap is about 115 cm (45″) long
I sew my bags by myself. I do not have any helpers.
I use the professional sewing machine for leather, quality hardware and a strong thread.
I love to sew bags, I love to create things out of something that’s no longer in use.
All my bags are unique, I never make two that looks as each other so you are sure that no one in the world owns a bag like yours.